Technology Consultant – Contract
START DATE: Immediately
DURATION: Through 1/31/21, with possibility of extension
Tackle is looking for an experienced technology consultant to join our team on a contract basis. This position would start immediately and will be contracted through the end of the year, with a possibility to extend the contract longer.
The technology consultant will work on our services team, and provide consulting services directly to our nonprofit clients.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Participating in discovery and research to learn about the client’s needs
- Defining and improving business processes, using workflow diagrams
- CRM system configuration (custom fields, objects, custom reports, etc.)
- Marketing system support (email marketing primarily)
- Donation system configuration (custom donation forms, system set up)
- Drafting assessment documents that outline discovery findings and provide project recommendations
- Provide user support and training, including writing how-to documents
- Data clean up and duplicate resolution
We primarily work with Salesforce, Neon One, and Blackbaud CRMs, plus most online fundraising platforms and email marketing platforms. This position needs to have solid knowledge and experience working with at least some of these systems, and ability to quickly adapt and learn new systems as needed.
Generally speaking, we are looking for someone with experience with all or some of the following:
- Experience working with nonprofits
- Comfortable working directly with clients with support from senior consultants and project manager
- CRM administration (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working with various marketing/fundraising technology systems (Fundraise Up, Qigv, Luminate Online, Mailchimp, Pardot, Donor Drive etc.)
- Developing new technology business processes
- Creating reports and data analytics
- Comfortable learning new systems on the fly
- Experience with system/data migrations a plus
At Tackle, we believe nonprofits do critically important work. It’s our mission to empower nonprofits through technology so they can spend more time focusing on growing their organizations.
Read more about us at tackle.consulting/about
Read more about our services at tackle.consulting/services
Tackle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to foster a culture that is unconditionally inclusive, and that starts with our employees.
Applicants can be located anywhere in the United States, but must be available during weekday hours, 9:00a to 5:00p Pacific.
For consideration, please include your resume and hourly rate to [email protected].