POSITION: Paid internship, Part-time (16-24 hours/week)
Tackle is looking for a technology consultant intern to join our team.
As an intern working with our services team, you will learn about and work alongside our technology consultants. Our consultants use their technology acumen to collaborate with team members to evaluate, define, research, architect, and recommend solutions to our clients. Our goal is to match the organization’s needs with the best resources, processes, and outcome. You will also become acquainted with working directly with clients, senior consultants, and project managers.
We primarily work with Salesforce, Neon One, and Blackbaud CRMs, plus most online fundraising platforms and email marketing platforms. This internship will expose you to these platforms and help you gain working knowledge or some or all of these systems. Read more about our services at tackle.consulting/services.
Your internship may include, but is not limited to:
- Participating in discovery and research to learn about the client’s needs
- Defining and improving business processes, using workflow diagrams
- CRM system configuration (custom fields, objects, custom reports, etc.)
- Marketing system support (email marketing primarily)
- Donation system configuration (custom donation forms, system set up)
- Drafting assessment documents that outline discovery findings and provide project recommendations
- Provide user support and training, including writing how-to documents
- Data clean up and duplicate resolution
Generally speaking, we are looking for someone with the desire to contribute their experience and/or gain more experience with the following:
- Experience working with nonprofits
- CRM administration (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working with various marketing/fundraising technology systems (Fundraise Up, Qigv, Luminate Online, Mailchimp, Pardot, Donor Drive etc.)
- Creating reports and data analytics
- Learning new systems on the fly
At Tackle, we believe nonprofits do critically important work. It’s our mission to empower nonprofits through technology so they can spend more time focusing on growing their organizations. Read more about us at tackle.consulting/about.
Tackle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to foster a culture that is unconditionally inclusive, and that starts with our employees.
Benefits include 12 paid holidays per year. We are also open to consideration of a Full-Time Intern.
Applicants can be located anywhere in the United States, but must be available during the standard work week (Monday-Friday) and business hours (8:00/9:00AM to 4:00/5:00PM).
For consideration, please apply on our website or send your resume to [email protected]