POSITION: Paid internship, Part-time (16-24 hours/week)
Tackle is looking for a marketing intern to join our team.
As an intern working with our marketing and sales team, you will gain exposure developing marketing campaigns geared toward our nonprofit clients.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an eagerness to learn, possess strong communication skills, and have an interest in working with technology and nonprofit organizations. In this role, you’ll gain exposure to B2B marketing strategies and tactics, lead generation, and how to create a marketing campaign from start to finish.
Your internship may include, but is not limited to:
- Assist with implementing marketing campaigns through email, lead generation and social media
- Plan and manage social media campaigns including scheduling and content creation
- Support and manage lead generation efforts
- Help develop marketing lists, including some data clean up
- Assist with website updates and email implementation
- Execute marketing activities like setting up podcasts or webinars and supporting events
Generally speaking, we are looking for someone with the desire to contribute their experience and/or gain more experience with the following:
- Solid writing skills, including content creation and proofreading
- Aptitude for graphic design and/or layout
- Experience using and scheduling social media posts, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to make website updates and use or quickly learn online technology platforms
- Be a team player and able to manage your work remotely
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite a plus
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp a plus
At Tackle, we believe nonprofits do critically important work. It’s our mission to empower nonprofits through technology so they can spend more time focusing on growing their organizations. Read more about us at tackle.consulting/about.
Tackle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to foster a culture that is unconditionally inclusive, and that starts with our employees.
Benefits include 12 paid holidays per year. We are also open to consideration of a Full-Time Intern.
Applicants can be located anywhere in the United States, but must be available during the standard work week (Monday-Friday) and business hours (8:00/9:00AM to 4:00/5:00PM).
For consideration, please apply on our website or send your resume to [email protected]